I am..the leaf!

I feel blessed to be a part of this beautiful nature
Sitting on the branch of a tree, I see the world go by
The surroundings change from spring to summer to autumn to winter
I adapt myself to these changes
Just like a human being, I have a life
A life that I lead to make everyone else live
I breathe so that you breathe
The beautiful rays of the sun help me to feed myself
In return, I give back what makes you breathe
I am sometimes a lovers’ love letter
I am sometimes a sweepers’ mess
I am sometimes a religious offering
I am sometimes a blessing
Whatever I am, wherever I am,
I spread happiness
The breeze blows and so do I
To give that one fresh air breathe
That breathes life in the dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city moves on

"Madam, Aap bohot Kismat Waali hain...Pehla Bachcha..Aur Wo Bhi Ladka..."

Two States- The Story of "Life After" Marriage