THE INNER "VOICE"

it was not a dark and stormy night but quite the opposite actually..sitting besides my window, my eyes were gazing at the star studded sky..random thoughts crossed across my mind..though i was unsure of what i was thinking..it seemed as though the night was conversing with me through its stillness..the gestures that the night made with me in silence was unseen and unheard by others..i was all by myself..there were certain noises that i could hear across the street but such was the mesmerizing night that even the noises made by cars, buses, autos seemed music to my ears!! i have never had such an experience in my life before..i was melancholic throughout the day for some reason that i myself don't know..sometimes your mind actually does not give the reason regarding your sadness!!but the night seemed to move me out of my state of melancholy into a new world that i was unable to view!!the moon smiled at me..the stars came down to take me out of my troubled self!!!but here i was all by myself not responding to my surroundings...then suddenly, came a voice questioning me about the reason behind my sadness..i was amazed ..but i had no reply to the "voice"..suddenly the voice itself responded and said:"god has given you this life,which is full of surprises...some good some not so...god created us to face these surprises at our best..he is omnipresent..so that he may witness how his creation face these surprises..he wants to see whether we have the ability to face any circumstances that come our way and whether we stand apart under these!!!so what if you missed the fair chance of facing one such surprise, their are lots more in store for you..losing out your cool in the middle of any circumstance will not lead to any fruitful results...be courageous not coward!!life is a bed of roses so you will have to pass through the thorns in order to achieve your goal!!BE strong and don't let emotions get in your way..you will see success will be all yours!!" ah!!what was it??i don't know but there was a sudden realisation within me to face the challenges at every step with utmost confidence..yes i heard the "voice" well that was not some holyspirit that came to my rescue..rather it was my "voice" my "own self" my "conscience"....LISTEN TO YOUR CONSCIENCE, WHAT IT HAS TO SAY... IT MIGHT JUST BE A HASSLE FREE JOURNEY TO THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO SUCCESS..

Comments

  1. Fantastic! U r a very strong and talented person. I wish u good luck in all ur endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey didi...itz really vry gud...keep up d gud work!!
    Lekin didi ek baat batao.....aap itna sara kaise likh lete hoo yr.....lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it is important to BELEIVE somebody,FIRST ATTEMPT is nothing but that voice............which make us to think bout ourselves.......

    thnks sneha.

    carry on yaar...............we are always with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The city moves on

The Window

A RANDOM THOUGHT